SSD for under $150
Price: CDN$ 29.99
USB 3.0 to SATA Converter
* Enables you to connect a external 2.5inch or 3.5inch SATA HDD or SSD to your computer through an available USB interface.
* Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III (1.5 / 3.0 / 6.0 Gbps)
UASP Transfer Protocol
1. 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 and 80% reduction in required processor resources, which enables you to utilize the full potential of your SATA III SSD/HDD, when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller.
2. The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
Recommended Hard Drive Connection Sequence
1. Connect Hard Drive to this USB 3.0 to SATA converter;
2. Connect the included 12V power adapter to this USB 3.0 to SATA converter;
3. Connect the USB 3.0 to SATA converter to your cpmputer through an available USB 3.0/2.0 interface.
2-Port USB 3.0
* Compatible with keyboard, mouse, digital cameras, smart phones, external hard drives, flash drives, printers etc.
* Support superspeed up to 5Gbps;
* 2.4GHz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs;
* External hard-drives needed to be connected to an external power source;
SD/TF Card Reader
* Supports SDXC, SDHC, SD, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD cards;
* Support superspeed up to 5Gbps, ideal for the fast reading of large media files;
* The device can read one card only in either slot every time;
* Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista/2000/ME;
* Mac OS X;
* Linux;USB 3.0 to SATA converter enables you to connect a 2.5inch or 3.5inch SATA hard drive or solid state drive to your computer through an available USB interface. Then you can easily swap between hard drives without having to install your drives in an enclosure. It is ideal for reading old internal hard drives on a new computer or externally upgrading your laptop hard drive. Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III (1.5 / 3.0 / 6.0 Gbps)
USB 3.0 to SATA adapter supports UASP Transfer Protocol, 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 and 80% reduction in required processor resources, which enables you to utilize the full potential of your SATA III SSD/HDD, when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller. The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
Easily add 2 USB 3.0 ports and TF / SD card reader to any compatible PC or Mac. Eliminate the hassle of constantly having to “switch” devices. Enjoy data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps so you spend less time syncing (actual rate will depend on the capability of your device). Backward compatible with USB 2.0.
OS Compatibility: Supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Mac OS.
Plug and play, no drivers needed. USB powered, no external power required for 2.5inch hard disk. 12V DC power adapter is included for 3.5inch hard disk. This product comes with a one year manufacturer warranty and life-time service support. Kindly Note: Before unplugging it, please save your files and remove the the adapter safely .