The Dell XPS laptop has a 13.3” screen and is super portable, light and thin, making it ideal for travelers, commuters and anybody with busy life who is always on the go. With a thickness of only 9-15mm and features ample processing power to handle your daily assault of digital work, with its 2.5GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 8 Gigs of LPDDR3 RAM, and 128 Gig SSD.
Processor: Intel Core i5-7200U
Memory: 8 GB of LPDDR3, 1866 MHz RAM
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Screen: 13.3 inches
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Speedy and solid multitasking performance is delivered by the 2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7200U dual core processor, combine with 8GB of LPDDR3
- The 128GB SSD is very responsive and fast, and provides enough storage capacity to keep important files nearby.
- The full HD display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution combined with the InfinityEdge technology displays everything in exquisite detail, be it movies, images, apps, games, or software.
- Wirelessly connect to mobile hotspots at work, home, or while travelling quickly and easily with the built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
- Two USB 3.0 ports allow plug and play connections so you can increase functionality with numerous peripherals.
- The webcam position is poor, making it difficult to use.
- Windows Hello is not supported.
The Dell XPS 13 is slow compared to others to adopt additional new tech so it can deliver a modern experience, yet doesn’t leave legacy users in the lurch.
While reviewing the new XPS 13, we suddenly appreciated that this laptop can easily match and even outshine the new, entry level MacBook Pro. For about $100 less than Apple’s latest offering, the Dell XPS 13 has not only a crisper screen and more powerful processor, but offers the same amount of memory and storage.