If you are looking for a little bit more mobility with your laptop device but not willing to move down to a small display than a 14 inch Asus ZenBook model might be exactly what you need. At just over an inch smaller it makes a big difference in the total weight of the device but still offers a near full sized screen experience making it easy for viewing videos or working on that critical work document. Today we are looking at the Asus ZenBook UX430UA-BS51-CB which features a 14 inch display and below we will review some of its biggest benefits and downsides to see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 14 Inches
OS: Windows 10
– At just 2.91 pounds this laptop is very easy to take on the go and easily beats out any full sized laptops in this price range for weight
– Not only is it lighter than your typical full sized laptop but gives you great battery life of up to 9 hours keeping you on the go and productive for the day
– The Intel Core i5 processor is very capable and while it may not be the top of the line available it isn’t a very big step down from an i7 in the performance category
– Take advantage of all the latest features Microsoft has to offer with Windows 10
– The SSD hard drive offers huge performance increases from the standard SATA drive helping the laptop boot up and respond quicker
– For those who have a large collection of files the smaller SSD drive and limited space of just 256 GB may not be enough to cover your needs
– Only two USB ports are available with just one of these running the newer and faster USB 3.0 technology
– Very basic graphics card makes playing the latest and greatest games almost impossible
– The lack of an optical drive is becoming less and less of an issue but for some is still a drawback
The Asus ZenBook UX430UA-BS51-CB is a great on the go laptop that is not going to disappoint you when it comes to performance. It may have its flaws like any other laptop on the market but they are minor and not a deal breaker for most consumers.