Scream through your work and immerse yourself in your favorite multimedia experience with this ASUS VivoBook X-Series laptop. Powered by an Intel Core i5 processor running at 2.5GHz with 8 gigs of DDR4 RAM, together with a 1 Terabyte hard drive. Expand by connecting with USB 3.0 Type-C, HDMI, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology.
Processor: Intel Core i5-7200U
Memory: 8 GB of DDR4 RAM
Storage: 1 Terabyte
Screen: 15.6 inch
Operating System: Windows 10
- Handle all common computing tasks with stable and solid performance with the Intel Core i5dual-core processor running at 2.5GHz and 8 gigs of DDR4 memory.
- 1 Terabyte hard drive can easily store all your important documents, music, photos, movies and software.
- The 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port provides the option of connecting to a fast and reliable wired network.
- The 3 in1 SDXC/SD/SDHC card reader makes transferring of files, audio, videos and photos easy.
- The SonicMaster audio technology from ASUS uses ICEpower tech to deliver crystal clear sound.
- The 3W speakers have a special transmission line and a 22cc sound chamber to reproduce coherent vocals with deep base, reproducing clear dialogue and quality surround-sound.
- Weighing a mere 4.4lb, the machine is lightweight and comfortably portable.
- Although the laptop looks great in a photo, the casing feels cheap and plastic, even hollow in places.
- The trackpad is not very responsive.
- While the display on the Asus VivoBook is okay, it having no decent graphics card makes it less than ideal for playing games.
This model covers the basics reasonable well but does not have any features that will wow customers. Some features that are nice to have aren’t available here. These include a touchscreen technology and back lit keyboard.
The Asus VivoBook has a bit of everything the average day to day user may need. It is a basic mid-range option that is a very solid, if basic option if decent performance is the main quality you’re looking for in a new laptop.