Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-Inch Laptop
Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-Inch is regarded as the one of the most desired laptops around. It’s small, fast and will last for years.
The Apple MacBook Pro features the classic Apple precision uni-body enclosure. Which is crafted from a single block of aluminum. This give the laptop a nice solid feeling in your hands.The body holds the LED-back-lit glass display with a nice, smooth transition from screen to laptop lid.
Specs For a Entry/Mid range Model
- Screen Size: 13.3 inches
- Max Screen Resolution: 1280×800
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Drive: 128 GB Solid State
- Graphics Coprocessor: integrated_graphics
- Chipset Brand: intel
- Card Description: integrated
- Wireless Type: 802.11abg
The track-pad that doesn’t include a button (for larger tracking area), this is now the standard with all macbooks, which some people will like and some will not. But this track pad features Apple’s Multi-Touch technology, which i have to say is very good although I still sometimes miss having the buttons that come on a Windows laptop.
The build quality of the Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-Inch is very good, this model will last for years. The parts use inside are of some of the highest standards. If comparing it to a non-apple laptop spec for spec then most people and me included have seen that the mac will perform better.
Even when windows is installed, via bootcamp, it still outpaces the other makes.
There is both a high-speed Thunderbolt port and two USB 3 ports, 8x SuperDrive (depending on model year), ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. The Thunderbolt I/O on the macbooks allow you transfer your data at rates of up to 10 GBps.
But there is a high cost for a brand new model. Where you be expected to pay $1500+ for a decent spec machine. But there is another way to own a apple MacBook pro without spending your life savings. More and more people are opting to settle for a older version and cutting the cost by half.
There is nothing wrong with a certified refurbish MacBook. It will still be reliable, fast and last you a long time. But this time the cost will be more reasonable and you can always spend some extra cash on upgrading the parts. Increasing the RAM and installing a larger SSD, 3.0 USB hub. There is no point of updating the processor as it will cost you more then it is worth doing. I would not go for a model that is more the 6 years old, thats right 6 years. Even 6 year MacBooks are still going strong, their OS still getting the latest updates from Apple. Look towards a 2012+ model, you will still get a good few years from a decent refurbish one. Some sellers will also give you a warranty for a small extra cost, which is worth it for peace of mind.
- 4GB of RAM supporting the Intel Core i5 Core processor provides high speed, solid performance to handle all computing needs from surfing the net to editing photos or streaming movies.
- 13.3 inch LED – back-lit display, 1280-by-800 resolution gives a bright and clear picture with vibrant colors.
- The speakers are good producing a clear sound even at high levels
- Solid build.
- The battery will last a long time. Some have been recorded at lasting 6-7 hours. But this will depend on how you use it.
- Backlit keyboard
- Cost tends to be expensive
- Plenty of connectivity as standard, but still not more than a windows laptop. Some people will be looking for usb port,
- but the only way around that with a MacBook is by a USB hub.
- Keyboard take getting used to if not already a Mac user.
So is it worth buying a Macbook Pro?
I would say yes. The increase in money that you have to pay upfront for the MacBook reflects in the life span of the laptop. It will last a long time and keep running without slowing down by hugh amount. You have to look after it and it will look after you. Although It is not only the cost of the laptop itself but the add-ons. Certain peripherals will be expensive to buy as only they work on Macs Whereas other will work both on macs and windows and tend to be decently priced.
It will be a laptop that can do high levels of processing, such as graphic design or programming, and everything else in between.The Mac is a highly mobile laptop thanks to its weight and long battery life.Overall it is designed for power,speed and elegance all in one clean, simple design.