Whether you are on the go or at home, this Acer Aspire E5 laptop is a perfect tool for entertainment or work. It’s driven by the Core i3 processor by Intel and 8 GB of DDR3 RAM to fly through normal activities, making multitasking easy. Various connectivity options make is easy to connect peripherals. Acer’s ExaColor and TrueHarmony takes your visual and audio experiences to the next level.
Processor: Intel Core i3-6100U
Memory: 8 GB SODIMM DDR3, 1066 MHz RAM
Storage: 1 Terabyte
Screen: 15.6 inches
Operating System: Windows 10
- The HDMI outputs make it a breeze to connect to a HDTV or an HD monitor to the laptop for watching content on the big screen.
- Acer’s TrueHarmony provides rich, full, to boost your entertainment experience significantly with minimum distortion, a wide bass range, and increased volume.
- Acer’s ExaColor displays accurate colors for a viewing experience that is as realistic as can be.
- The built in webcam has Skype-certified components for uninterrupted, clear audio and video calls.
- The built-in memory card reader enables you to transfer media from your camera easily.
- Both the keyboard and touchpad are uncomfortable.
- Slightly heavier than other 15 inch laptops
Although the Acer Aspire E5-575-32XU has a long battery life and excellent performance for its price, the mushy keyboard and dim display are disappointing. Apart from the points mentioned above, the device is good value for the price. It looks great, lasts pretty long on a charge and performs well with both light gaming and productivity.
Among notebooks of similar price, the HP Notebook 15’s design is more attractive but it has less fortitude, while the Asus F555UA boasts a faster CPU, but has a lower resolution screen. The Aspire is ultimately a competent machine that offered more than what was expected, and that earns it a recommendation.